Cut from the same cloth as Chario’s larger Serendipity flagship, the Sovran is designed for a smaller acoustic environment. Employing an “Acoustic Doublet” technology allows the floor-standing loudspeaker to produce a larger presentation than a speaker of comparable size. Italian walnut and High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) are essential materials for the cabinet’s inert design and Reversed Array alignment keeps the woofers as far away as possible from the subwoofers, thus minimizing mechanical acoustic interference. The Sovran has a five-degree tilt, integral for the speaker’s drivers to deliver phase accurate details with fully integrated and musical bass extension.
- Made of massive slabs of solid Italian walnut and HDF.
- Separate bass and midrange/high-frequency cabinets.
- Three-way vertical alignment for greater room integration.
- Five-degree tilt for perfectly timed energy propagation.
- High-performance T32 tweeters, Rohacell Full-Apex mid-bass/bass drivers, and cellulose subwoofers.
- Handmade in Milan, Italy.