The Integrated One doesn’t stick out within its setting, rather it blends in perfectly. It does, however, stick out in terms of performance: it has the same relay-based volume control as its bigger sibling preamp, the Pre Two, and a very similar output stage as the Power One amplifier. Even more, in Mk. II guise it’s now truly balanced. It’s a compact beast at 35 lbs., but you wouldn’t know it by sizing up its perfectly simple Scandinavian appearance.
- Inputs: 2 x Balanced XLR, 3 x Unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: 0.25” Binding Posts, 1 x Unbalanced Pre-out for bi-amplification
- Input Impedance (Balanced/Unbalanced) 10k ohms/5k ohms
- Output Impedance 75m ohms
- Frequency Response, -3 dB >800k Hz
- Dimensions 17.1” W x 4.1” H x 12.4” D