Design is not just what it looks and feels like. Design is how it works. Cielo’s allure lies not only in its fine woodwork but also in its performance. Chario’s Reversed Array driver arrangement and optional stabilizer enable the speaker to work with your acoustic space and easily reproduce music’s complex low-frequency structures. A precisely calculated tweeter crossover point bypasses the human ear’s sensitivity to phase distortion to reduce listening fatigue, and Cielo’s massive solid hardwood side panels are bonded to the High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) inner skeleton, creating an inert and damped launching pad for the Chario designed drivers.
- Made of solid Italian walnut and HDF.
- Decoupled woofers to simplify room placement.
- Three-way Reversed Array for excellent room integration.
- Optional external stabilizer outrigger for a perfectly tuned low-frequency response.
- High-Performance T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, Rohacell Full-Apex midrange driver, and Rohacell Full-Apex woofers.
- Handmade near Milan, Italy.