Like its namesake, the Pegasus is muscular when necessary and gentle when required. A three-way floor-standing speaker with a T38 tweeter and a 160mm woofer on the front baffle, and another downward-firing 160mm woofer with bass reflex acting as a subwoofer at the bottom of the speaker. The precise location of all drivers enables accurate tuning of the relationship between the speaker and the listening-room. Assembled from interlocked pieces of high-density Fiberboard (HDF) and massive sections of Italian walnut, Chario builds each large, damped enclosure by hand to perfectly suit the selected driver array.
- Cabinet frame constructed of HDF with solid Italian walnut cladding.
- Three-way, free-standing loudspeaker.
- Low crossover point from tweeter to woofer eliminates midrange phase distortions.
- Integral base for perfect spacing of downward-firing woofer and first reflective surface.
- High-Performance T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, paper compound woofer, and subwoofer.