Despite its modest size, the Ghibli performs at a level that leaves nothing to envy if compared to other, bigger speakers and higher price points. As with all Aviator speakers, Ghibli is constructed of High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) and solid side panels of Italian walnut. The Ghibli also takes advantage of Chario’s Reversed Array driver layout with the parabolic woofer mounted above the tweeter for more precise bass response. A T38 Waveguide tweeter crosses over to this woofer so low that midrange phase distortion disappears entirely. The Ghibli can be stand-mounted or used as a monitor on tabletops or in bookshelves.
- Rigid and damped cabinet constructed of solid Italian walnut and HDF.
- Two-way, Reversed Array driver arrangement for simple room placement.
- Optional dedicated speaker stands available.
- Extremely low crossover point reduces phase distortions
- High-Performance T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, Rohacell Full-Apex woofer.
- Handmade near Milan, Italy.