Chario has always felt that your music system should work around your life, not the other way around. That’s why the Delphinus II is designed to work perfectly, even in normal home environments where little to no acoustic considerations have been made. The midrange driver has been eliminated to bypass the human ear’s sensitivity to crossover phase distortion, and the woofer is mounted at a height that prevents the initial floor reflection from interfering with what you hear. High-Density Fiberboard and solid Italian walnut are used together to damp the loudspeaker’s cabinet resonances. And high efficiency and a gentle impedance allow for use with nearly any electronics.
- Two-way loudspeaker with traditional driver configuration.
- Cabinet constructed of HDF and solid Italian
- Tweeter crosses over to woofer below phase distortion sensitivity range.
- Can be stand-mounted or placed on a tabletop or bookshelf as a monitor.
- T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, paper compound 160mm woofer.
- Handmade near Milan, Italy.