Delicate but not lacking power, the 2-way Nobile has been a surprise since its introduction by bringing together all of Chario’s unique features in a reasonably sized cabinet. Unexpected low-frequency reach, amazing dynamic capacity, and high sensitivity make the Nobile the obvious reference in its price category. Built of High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) and solid Italian walnut, Nobile uses Chario’s Reversed Array driver arrangement to maximize in-room bass response. The T38 Waveguide tweeter takes advantage of a uniquely low crossover point to eliminate phase distortion in the critical midrange. It can be used as a monitor or stand-mounted, all the while disappearing and leaving space for the music’s message. And because it’s a Chario, it adapts easily to non-optimal acoustic environments.
- Made of solid Italian walnut and HDF.
- Two-way, Reversed Array inverted woofer location to simplify room placement.
- Optional dedicated speaker stands available.
- Crossover design reduces phase distortions
- High-Performance T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, Rohacell Full-Apex woofer.
- Handmade near Milan, Italy.