The Cygnus is a small loudspeaker by most definitions, but the resolving power of the speaker is enormous. Using precise calculations to determine the separation of the front-mounted woofer and bottom-mounted subwoofer, in combination with the use of the integral base for ideal spacing between the subwoofer driver and the near reflective surface of the base, Chario designed the Cygnus to reproduce low frequencies that don’t seem possible in a speaker of this size. When added to the mechanically damped cabinet and articulate T38 tweeter, the Cygnus has power, resolution, and imaging unmatched in its price range.
- Free-standing three-way loudspeaker.
- Cabinet frame constructed of HDF with solid Italian walnut cladding.
- Low crossover point from tweeter to woofer eliminates audible midrange phase distortions.
- Integral base for perfect spacing of downward-firing woofer and near reflective surface.
- T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, paper compound 130mm woofer and 130mm subwoofer.
- Handmade near Milan, Italy.