Lynx is the most petit offering in the entire Chario range. Designed as a modern stand-mount speaker, they perform equally as well on a bookshelf or on top of a credenza. With a large diameter soft dome tweeter and a very low crossover point that works in symphony with a hand-built cellulose compound woofer, the bass response goes surprisingly low, but the pinpoint imaging and midrange clarity are the first things you notice about the little speaker, due to its well-damped High-Density Fiberboard (HDF) and solid Italian walnut cabinet. Even though it’s the least expensive Chario, the same in-house engineering, parts quality, attention to detail, and Italian pride of craftsmanship are present in every pair.
- Two-way loudspeaker with traditional driver configuration.
- Cabinet constructed of HDF and solid Italian walnut.
- T38 Wave-Guide tweeter, 130mm paper compound woofer.
- Tweeter crosses over to woofer below phase distortion sensitivity range.
- Can be stand-mounted or placed on a tabletop or bookshelf as a monitor.
- Handmade near Milan, Italy.